About Woodbridge Animal Hospital
Woodbridge Animal Hospital is one of the 3200 veterinary hospitals in the United States and Canada to be accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). This is only granted to those hospitals that demonstrate an exceptional level of medical care and client service.
Choosing an AAHA accredited veterinary hospital assures you that the practice you have selected has the facilities, equipment, staff and medical protocols that AAHA believes are important for the delivery of high-quality veterinary care.
- Our commitment to animal health is continuous and unending.
- We believe that animal care is required around the clock for sick and injured animals.
- We believe in offering the highest quality health and wellness services available for our animal patients in order for them to live a longer, happier, and healthier life.
- We believe in open communication and compassionate support for our clients.
- We believe in providing our clients with access to leading edge products and services and authoritative educational content focusing on enhancing the human-animal bond.
- We understand that a pet is a part of the family and we believe in, and highly respect, that bond.